Monday, April 24, 2006

Jessica Alba = Blog Hit GOLD!



I was talking with my buddy on the phone about my blog, lamenting the fact that I had very few hits and zero comments thus far. Being the hetero-male type that he is, he asked the inevitable: "Have you got any hot chicks on there?"

And it hit me. No, I didn't. No eye candy whatsoever. Let's face it, sex sells. I mean, Carl's Jr. had Paris Hilton hawking burgers on TV in a swimsuit. Those Desperate Housewives can be seen in soft drink commercials, fast food ads, and make-up spots almost everyday. If I want to build traffic up on my site, I gotta show some skin.

And who better then the ridiculously smokin' hot Jessica Alba. So, enjoy these pics and check back often!

PS - Jessica if you happen to stumble upon my site, I'd like to thank you for helping out my cause. Unlike these other cavemen, I love you for your sparkling wit and intelligence.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice comment... typical.